- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Pool View
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Birdseye View
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Grazalema Mountains
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Flower bordered path
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | House and casita
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Dining under vine pergola
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Day bed walled garden
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Horse shoe cushions
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Lawn below terrace
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Master bedroom terrace
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Master bedroom
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Master bathroom
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Master bathroom
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Atrium stairway
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Open plan seating
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Outside seating
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Open plan kitchen
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Covered dining terrace
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Pool table
- LA ALCANTARILLA - RONDA | Indoor dining
La Alcantarilla is a beautifully renovated seven bedroom farmhouse sleeping up to 14, in a lush and verdant valley only ten minutes from Ronda and within an hour of Marbella, Costa del Sol.
Encircled by both a river and a stream with wonderful views towards the Grazalema peaks, the property has five acres of terraces orchards, and gardens to explore.
The eleven metre gated swimming pool is surrounded by lawn and shaded by walnut trees and wooden pergolas. A new pool side kitchen and dining area allows for lazy poolside lunches.
There are even separate play areas in the garden with swings and slides for toddlers, or badminton and table tennis for all ages.
Inside the house the entertainment continues with an American bar pool table and darts board.
Dine for 14 either under a vine pergola on the old cobbled terrace or under the wisteria clad covered veranda.
An open plan kitchen serves the outside dining areas and the green kitchen provides for the interior dining room.
There are also dining areas for 6-8 people in both kitchens and smaller tables are scattered about the garden for coffee, tea and drinks.
There are outdoor sofas and two further cushioned areas set under vines, hammocks between olive trees and hanging chairs under walnut.
Read or simply relax on a sofa in the atrium, sitting room or games room or watch a DVD, Netflix or UK TV on one of the two televisions.
Stroll to our Moorish aqueduct, stopping by our organic vegetable garden to see what might be ripe for picking.
The water crossing the stream is brought from the mountains through a system of ancient irrigation channels which trace the perimeter of our land linking us to 50 other farms in the valley, each with a designated time frame to water their plot.
Once a very successful walnut and apple farm it owes its fecundity in no small part to these canals.
» Click thumbnail images for larger photographs
House size 688 meters squared
4 double rooms
3 twin bedrooms
3 bathrooms with shower and wc
1 shower room with wc
Hairdryer in each bathroom
2 kitchens (fully equipped) with the following;
Oven 60 cm
Green kitchen ceramic hob
Open plan kitchen gas hob
Additional drinks fridge open plan kitchen
Additional sink open plan kitchen
Indoor dining for 14
Open plan kitchen dining 6
Green kitchen dining 6
Television x2 UK free view channels
Spanish terrestrial TV
DVD player selection of DVDs
Music speakers x 2 for phones and tablets and CDs
American bar pool table
Babies and toddlers
3 High chairs
2 open fireplaces
1 log burning stove
Electric fans in each bedroom
Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
Additional washing machine in the green kitchen
Property 2 hectares
Gated swimming pool 11 x 3 meters depth 1.5m
Mini kitchen by pool
Poolside dining table
14 sun beds
Climbing frame and slide toddlers
Covered terrace dining table for 14 people
Pergola dining table for 10 people
4 Outdoor tables for 4 people
Outdoor cushioned seating for 10-12 people
Outdoor day beds for 4
4 hanging chairs
Lawns and flower garden
|Alcantarilla as an exclusive property is only available for the following dates, price per week:|
|26 August 2017 - 28 October 2017||3950 euros|
|29 October 2017 - 30 March 2018||3672 euros|
|31 March 2018 – 13 July 2018||4029 euros|
|14 July 2018 - 31 August 2018||6107 euros|
|1 September 2018 - 27 October 2018||4029 euros|
|28 October 2018 - 22 December 2018||3672 euros|
However, for a wedding or event, including entire property rental for minimum 4 days,
please enquire for any date
- Prices per week.
- Heating included during the winter months.
- Deposit of 50% to confirm the reservation.
- Balance to be paid one month before arrival.
- Damages Deposit: 1000 euros in cash/transfer, returned on inspection at departure.
- Within 3 months of arrival date, deposit forfeited.
- 4-5 months prior to arrival, 50% deposit returned.
- 6 months prior to arrival, 80% deposit returned.